Benefits of Membership
Our members receive access to a wide range of services and information that help to inform and advocate on their behalf. As an EIC member, you will:
- Receive notifications and insights into federal and state legislative and administrative actions of importance to you and your business.
- Participate in and contribute to policy development and advocacy execution.
- Participate in leadership and industry specialist roundtables, webcasts, and other educational forums on hot topics.
- Participate on EIC committees and issue specific working groups, including the Government & Public Affairs Committee, State Affairs Committee, the Technical Committee, the Investor Relations Committee, the MLP Working Group, the ESG Working Group.
- Participate in high-quality networking events with industry colleagues and investors across a range of locations and venues.
- Receive access to the Members’ Portal on the EIC website.
- Be able to post materials of interest to the membership and public on the website or the Members Portal on the website (subject to EIC approval).
Become a Member
To become a member, please apply HERE. Your application will be reviewed and determined by the EIC Board.
Annual dues for EIC membership are:
- $16,000 for large companies (assets > $400 million and revenue > $200 million for the most recent fiscal year)
- $12,000 for small organizations (assets < $400 million or revenue < $200 million for the most recent fiscal year)
- $11,000 for national investment banking firms
- $6,000 for accounting, law, and other service firms; and regional investment banking firms
- $5,000 for Associate Members (primarily buy-side investment firms)
- $2,500 for Industry Partners (private equity firms and individuals)
- New members receive a 50% discount for their first year of membership.